Picture: Training session in the frame of the Proplanet project in a farm located in Doñana’s surroundings.
These training sessions can combine practice (installation of moisture probes in the field, real data interpretation) and theory. It can be implemented in Spain as well as abroad, in several languages such as spanish, english and french.
So far, the main topics of our training session have been:
- Presentation of the different technologies to schedule irrigation.
- How to install moisture probes in the soil?
- Should I calibrate my moisture probe?
- How to determine reference levels to schedule irrigation?
- What information can be obtained from capacitive probes and what are their uses?
- How to include capacitive probes in the farm decision frame?
If you are interested in these issues or other related issues, don’t hesitate to contact us!